19 March, 2005

Trying to scare away the few readers I have :-(

First I wanted to add a transparent image; that worked okay, but it overlapped with the header. I wanted something a little less dark anyway, so I also started messing with the colors, and what you see is the unforunate result. My apologies.

I know the colors are painful, but I'm particularly annoyed about the sidebar; it wasn't doing that when I previewed the template.

This is what happens when you no longer have anything to do! I'll work on it more in a few days.

Sorry, really.

2 comments:

Alessandra said...

If I may suggest something, flip the image on the left so that he is facing your blog, it might work out nicely.

jack perry said...

That's a good point. I should probably do that with the other image, too; right now they're both sort of facing away.

Thanks.