31 December, 2006

...or four

I seem to have spoken (written?) too soon.

I wrote the other day, So, usually I'm the one who's ill. This time, I'm the only one well. No sooner did I finish writing that than my nose started dribbling. I had a cold, probably the same one going around, and it kept me awake much of the night. The next evening, asthma seized the opportunity to sink its claws into my lungs with something of a vengeance. I must remember to send a Christmas card next year to the gentleman who discovered the bronchodilatory properties of albuterol sulfate.

In other news, my 10 year-old just walked in, sporting my favorite sweater. Er, formerly my favorite sweater. Someone put it through the dryer, not reflecting on the fact that it is made of wool.

At least it fits him well. :-)

No comments: